On the Manor - TV Programme

Lickszz

Anybody able to put it up on the net if they have a copy?

lol me put a dvd on the net i can only just turn on the computor sorry wouldnt have a clue how too ill look for the dvd im pretty sure i have it some where hopind hubby not lent it out to anyone if it turns up ill put another post on ere and maybee send u a copy or ill ask hubby how to put it on net dont know if he can do that fingers crossed hey by the way the copys not brilliant cus its old but it is watchable xx

:loopy: ..Who could forget Troggy!!!!! pleasant chap,actually quite well spoken,his mothers death actually hit him hard and almost had a mental break-down.

The manor gets some rough press which is unjustified,these days its no worse an area than any other.

Even Dore and Totley/Fulwood/Hathersage complain about about yobs in the area,but the Manor does'nt have to put up with so called uni - students running riot.

You're not wrong, we've got some right little barstewards out in the valley, but there's no reason it should be any different to anywhere else really, the valley's not as posh as the house prices would suggest. We have the same social problems as anywhere else.

See Troggy every time i come back home for a visit, he's usually in THE BALL on Mansfield Road,

I remember when we moved off the manor in 1987 Troggy was waiting for us to move so he could get in for the copper, my mother went barmy at him as he ran his barrow into her fridge freezer as he came into house while we were still trying to move out.

See Troggy every time i come back home for a visit, he's usually in THE BALL on Mansfield Road,

I remember when we moved off the manor in 1987 Troggy was waiting for us to move so he could get in for the copper, my mother went barmy at him as he ran his barrow into her fridge freezer as he came into house while we were still trying to move out.

lol lol yea thats troggy for yer i dont think hell ever change he he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived