Embarrassing school medical

depoix

im sat here with my lady discussing school days, she never heard of the nurse giving the boys the cough test,the one where you drop your pants turn your head to the right and cough

can any of you gentlemen back me up on this and does it still happen ?

I remember that well, bath night before inspection, all of us lined up ready to drop our kegs, Oh and what about the nit nurse, its a pity they don't have her now as they seem to be rampant in schools these days.

I never did believe that they don't fly or jump, what did they think we did go round rubbing heads together lol

im sat here with my lady discussing school days, she never heard of the nurse giving the boys the cough test,the one where you drop your pants turn your head to the right and cough

can any of you gentlemen back me up on this and does it still happen ?

The frightening bit was when he said "cough again please".

I thought summat was amiss!!

thank you for the reply, my girl friend is now in tears laughing at the abuse forced upon us lads at such a tender age, i darent tell her what the spoon was for that stood ready in a glass of water :)
alan you will have loved it,that was probably why you joined the army ha ha

The frightening bit was when he said "cough again please".

I thought summat was amiss!!

HE said cough again !!!!! Blimey you must have had a liberal regime at your school Allen.

I remember the experience well. One of the seminal moments in life, so to speak.

I remember that well, bath night before inspection, all of us lined up ready to drop our kegs, Oh and what about the nit nurse, its a pity they don't have her now as they seem to be rampant in schools these days.

I never did believe that they don't fly or jump, what did they think we did go round rubbing heads together lol

They still do have nurses in high schools whose role includes spotting and dealing with the little blighters. An e-mail is usually sent out to warn staff to be on the look out.

I remember a middle school class in the late 80's being shown a video about head lice by a visiting nurse when one of the pupils screamed out that the girl in front had " things " moving in her hair. On examination it was true, she was crawling with them. Now that's what I call dynamic teaching! I'll bet all the pupils present remember it too.

Incidentally, they do apparently only inhabit clean hair. I've only been visited once in 30 years!

Archived