Late motor accident claim

hi i hit a car but with no damage to either car we decided against swopping details but i have now had a phone call from the my car insurance saying that the other party want to make a claim. has any one else suffered like this?

If there is no damage visable to see to either car than just deny any accident ever took place.

Too late to dent it already said yeah. I edged forward @ less than 5 mph n touched back of his car. We went n parked up & after checking bpth vehicles saw no damage so decided no need 2 swop details??? His car also ad a towbar so if I ad damaged that & hiis c a r mine would b damaged too but none at all

I no that now. So mad with myself but cause there woz no damage didn't think anything.

Hopefully the insurance will not take it any further. May just deny it if they ring again. He not got no witnesses n no damage 2 our car so y did I admit on fone in 1st place. Advice please.....

Unfortunately, it's a legal requirement to report ALL incidents relating to car accidents. Even if there is no damage, this covers you in the event of such incidents like this. Just tell them what happened and they will sort out the rest. They will obviously keep you informed of what the other party is claiming which you can contest against.

I no that now. So mad with myself but cause there woz no damage didn't think anything.

Hopefully the insurance will not take it any further. May just deny it if they ring again. He not got no witnesses n no damage 2 our car so y did I admit on fone in 1st place. Advice please.....

Having admitted it once, it would be a seriously bad idea to deny it the next time around. Just maintain your position; there was contact but neither car was damaged, so what expenses is he expecting your insurer to pay?

Archived