Heil Cllr Gardner of Harrogate..wearing Nazi fancy dress

He doesn't even look like Hitler, his uniform is a shocking replica, and therefore since he was at a fancy dress he shouldn't had been diciplined, it was just abit of harmless fun. To be honest i'm sure if he really wanted to dress as Hitler he would had put more effort into it.

He doesn't even look like Hitler, his uniform is a shocking replica, and therefore since he was at a fancy dress he shouldn't had been diciplined, it was just abit of harmless fun. To be honest i'm sure if he really wanted to dress as Hitler he would had put more effort into it.

You seem to be a bit of an expert of Hitler! What happened to your old avatar?

This just shows the intolerance for freedom of speech and expression in England.

Wearing a Nazi uniform may not be in the best of taste but that's the least of the problem.

More serious is the creeping tyranny of the righteously correct who are as intolerant of anything that does not conform to their way of thinking as the Nazis intoleration of the Jews.

Hmm..reminded of the intolerance and protests against the legally approved plans to build the Islamic Community Centre in Lower Manhatten.

Ps: I've no problem with the Hitler uniform, it's just that it's as funny and original as going to a fancy dress party in a King Kong costume.

Hmm..reminded of the intolerance and protests against the legally approved plans to build the Islamic Community Centre in Lower Manhatten.Ps: I've no problem with the Hitler uniform, it's just that it's as funny and original as going to a fancy dress party in a King Kong costume.

People expressing negative views are merely exercising their right to free speech. That doesnt mean to say that they will influence in any way the decsion to build the Community Center. That's a matter for the New York authorities to decide but we can all air our opinions nevertheless but not apparently as it relates to Juan Williams who was fired by the left wing NPR recently for saying something negative about Muslims

Archived