Heil Cllr Gardner of Harrogate..wearing Nazi fancy dress

They're probably representative of the average.

How probably?

Can you quantify that? Can you back up your assertion?

If not, why did you post it?

So when you said "your average muslim" you meant to say "the ones I've met"?

Guffaw.

Unless your stating that the ones i havent met are the same as the ones ive met then yeah, thats what im saying. But seeing as your more or less insinuating they are all the same i may as well not bother trying to meet any more.

Thanks for the time saver.

Unless your stating that the ones i havent met are the same as the ones ive met then yeah, thats what im saying. But seeing as your more or less insinuating they are all the same i may as well not bother trying to meet any more.

Thanks for the time saver.

You either don't appear to have understood a word anyone has said, or you have an inability to express what you mean.

Either way I suggest a little humility when expressing your opinions in future might be helpful :thumbsup:

You either don't appear to have understood a word anyone has said, or you have an inability to express what you mean.

Either way I suggest a little humility when expressing your opinions in future might be helpful :thumbsup:

I think ive explained and understood ok dispite your patronising tone and the 'tag team effect' you and your mate seem so fond of.

Whats wrong, cant any of you lot speak for youselves?

I think ive explained and understood ok dispite your patronising tone and the 'tag team effect' you and your mate seem so fond of.

Whats wrong, cant any of you lot speak for youselves?

Which lot are you talking about js?

Who are the tag team?

Archived