Everyone should be happy

When you think and look at the state of other countries, all i can say is we are very lucky to live here.

Forget politics, religion whatever for one second and look at what we all are handed before we even breath.

Anyone born in the UK are lucky lucky people.

We could be worse that's for sure.

When you think and look at the state of other countries, all i can say is we are very lucky to live here.

Forget politics, religion whatever for one second and look at what we all are handed before we even breath.

Even Sheffield Wednesday ?.

For all my posts that might suggest otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment.

I also fully appreciate that I wouldn't be able to vent my spleen so readily in a great many other countries. We should be grateful for this safety valve.

Thanks for reminding us.

For all my posts that might suggest otherwise, I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment.

I also fully appreciate that I wouldn't be able to vent my spleen so readily in a great many other countries. We should be grateful for this safety valve.

Thanks for reminding us.

What she said!! And for what its worth, I think gratitude itself brings happiness...

Nice one :)

Happiness is relative though because the more you have, the more you want.It's not nice, but that's the way of things.For instance, in a third world country, a poor farmer may see his neighbour with a rake.He thinks his life would only be better if he had a rake too. Yes, his livelihood may depend on it, but if you are a poor family and you would need a car to increase your chances of gaining employment, and your neighbour had one, you may think your life would only be better if you had a car.Do I make any sense here?Yes we have more than most, but happiness is based on such a lot of factors that it doesn't necessarily mean that cos we have more we can be happy.

Archived