Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

Hi all, I require gutters to be cleaned in my house. 4 bed detached house in S11 area. Can you let me know the price and availability please? Or can someone recommend anyone?

Thanks in advance

Hi. I'd prefer to see the property before quoting. I'm sorting out small jobs like this before starting the next re roof on monday.

I can call tomorrow as working at Whirlowdale in the morning.

If you want to call me first thing tomorrow ill take a look.

Hi. I'd prefer to see the property before quoting. I'm sorting out small jobs like this before starting the next re roof on monday.

I can call tomorrow as working at Whirlowdale in the morning.

If you want to call me first thing tomorrow ill take a look.

Thanks Dan, I'd love to get a quote. Please PM me the number and i will give you a call.

Got a 4 bed detached house in Killamarsh requiring new facias, soffits and downpipes. Also front downstairs needs doing. Any recommendations , I want a good reputable company.

Hi Chris, im booked up until mid October, if you can wait id be more than happy to provide you with a free quote. Im fully insured, and all work comes with a written guarantee.

Also have pictures of previous work on my Fb page.

Thanks, Mike

Marren Building & Roofing.

---------- Post added 28-07-2016 at 21:50 ----------

I Think i miss read your post Chris, Is it for cleaning or renewal?

If its for cleaning we could call over next week sometime. Prices for gutter cleaning start from £45.

Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I would like my gutters to be cleaned/cleared on my 3 bed semi in Charnock. Please pm if you are interested in providing a quote. Thanks.

If its a standard 2 storey property with flat access front & rear we charge £45 to clean out gutters and check the down pipes are clear.

I would like my gutters to be cleaned/cleared on my 3 bed semi in Charnock. Please pm if you are interested in providing a quote. Thanks.

We have regular customers who we have sorted this job for many times.

The cost would be £35 all in on saturday morning if thats sounds ok ?

If you are interested pm me or call 07980578990,

Thanks

Edited by Starlc

Thanks to all that responded and private messaged me. I was unable to send any private messages being new on the forum. I've now had it sorted. Thanks.