Cafe told to remove extractor fan to "avoid offending Muslims"

same here. i guess the mods will be onto it. i think it will be removed anyway incase of any offending comments.

The thread has now been moved to General discussons.

If you see a thread in the wrong area, please report a post within it so the moderators can move it. It will only be removed if people are unable to post within the rules.

It seems that the smell being offensive to muslims is just something that the complainant put in to try and get his complaint dealt with, rather than being the reason it was upheld. I think perhaps that his Muslim friends actually refuse to visit him because he is the kind of person who makes this type of ridiculous complaint and they'd rather be with somebody sane. The smell of bacon is just a good excuse not to go and see this idiot.

Well said Rosy :thumbsup:

If only the Daily Mail had employed your incisive mind and looked behind the potential for creating a sensational, tub thumping headline!

Archived