Lib Dems - MELTDOWN

what difference does that make? They could join the raving loony party for me.

I personally dont think its right to go from one party to another after you have been elected. You should stand as an independent. Unless we are saying all parties are the same and it doesnt make a difference which one yiu are in.

I personally dont think its right to go from one party to another after you have been elected. You should stand as an independent. Unless we are saying all parties are the same and it doesnt make a difference which one yiu are in.

I too look forwards to a by-election in Sheffield Hallam, forced by Clegg's formal defection to the Cons.

I too look forwards to a by-election in Sheffield Hallam, forced by Clegg's formal defection to the Cons.

Judging by Currans defection, a by election does not need to be called....unless you think a by election needs to be called in currans area.....you cant have it both ways.

Judging by Currans defection, a by election does not need to be called....unless you think a by election needs to be called in currans area.....you cant have it both ways.

I think I can just about make out what you are trying to say. The differences betweed Clegg and Currans about turn's are great, but many would settle for a by-election in each seat!

I think I can just about make out what you are trying to say. The differences betweed Clegg and Currans about turn's are great, but many would settle for a by-election in each seat!

I struggled with it myself lol. It wouldnt matter what the differences are, the outcome would be the same.

It's a fair point but don't forget that some MPs could cross to another party and still get elected because of who they are not what party they are in. Sarah Teather is a good example.

Archived