In need of a little wedding help

im thinking of booking the niagra sports and social club and was wondering if anyone had had there wedding there. they quoted just over 2000 for a sit down meal of 40 and evening reception for 100 with dj is it worth the money im on a budget but i also want to have a special day

I've seen Niagra advertised a few times, in a few magazines, but don't know anyone thats tried it, that sounds a bit steep unless its really nice inside isn't it a social club ? , Stars on Queens road, is really reasonable, it's just been refurbished and is really smart inside, it has colour changing mood walls that change colour, something that's really unique, have a look at there website http://www.stars-mayfair.co.uk

Hi, congratulations on your forth-coming wedding, we all want our wedding day to be extra special and that is why the large hotels think that they can charge stupid amounts of money, and guess what? we pay it. the service is <removed> in most places, the food just basic and then we end up saying thankyou to them. For what? it was your money.

My friend and I have done many cheaper weddings, its just knowing what you want, Cheap does not mean that your wedding day is not going to be extra special. If you want to contact me and I can be of any help then please do.

we had our wedding meal and reception at niagara and thoroughly enjoyed it, the food was lovely and we had no problems with it at all, but that was 9 years ago, it cost us about the same but we had about 67 for the meal and 150 for the buffett.

congratulations and good luck with the rest of your plans

Archived