Having a "Weak " stomach

Thats why I didnt say something like "He`s dropping his guts on the flowerbed!"

I was being.... whats that word...? You know.. not obscene!

God I dont even know the word for it! :D

Do you mean you were being discreet. I don't have a weak stomach unless gluten is involved (seen as I suffer from coeliac disease) and if I had stood and cooked for a few hours I would not let a comment put me off my food, your oh must have a really delicate stomach, I bet she cant watch any medical programmes while eating either. :)

Do you mean you were being discreet. I don't have a weak stomach unless gluten is involved (seen as I suffer from coeliac disease) and if I had stood and cooked for a few hours I would not let a comment put me off my food, your oh must have a really delicate stomach, I bet she cant watch any medical programmes while eating either. :)

Thats the thing.

She can scoff crisps and popcorn and watch people being torn apart on medical progs- she`s always doing that!

Yet when I mention something she barks like a seal!

My ex had Coeliac disease and it was bad- the bread and other stuff... its a pain dealing with that, isnt it...?

When I was at work part of my job involved showing videos of operations over lunch and discussing them with surgeons. I think that discussing/seeing a cat vomiting/going to the loo would be extremely unlikely to put me off my food.

It's quite funny actually- my OH is a very blokey bloke and isn't normally put off most things, but he's not very good with medical stuff and operations and the like, so the first time I was watching a programme which included footage of an operation whilst we were eating dinner I was amazed that it actually stopped him wanting to eat. I guess he's not half as 'ard as he thinks.

When I was at work part of my job involved showing videos of operations over lunch and discussing them with surgeons. I think that discussing/seeing a cat vomiting/going to the loo would be extremely unlikely to put me off my food.

It's quite funny actually- my OH is a very blokey bloke and isn't normally put off most things, but he's not very good with medical stuff and operations and the like, so the first time I was watching a programme which included footage of an operation whilst we were eating dinner I was amazed that it actually stopped him wanting to eat. I guess he's not half as 'ard as he thinks.

No hes probably not and old jabbers is having us on again

Archived