Pro' Wrestlers from the Sheffield area.

Texas

Originally posted by kirky

i used to work with alans cousin tim (also deaf) i maybe wrong but i think he also did a bit of wrestling,if he didn't he should have he's massive.

tim used to bact as alans second in the ring but he did at times partner him for a match,out of all alans family there was only his sister who could speak

alan could get by as he spoke in a whisper,his brother tim ( no not his cousin first mentioned) was also deaf and twice the size of alan as was his dad

• 1 year later...
tim used to bact as alans second in the ring but he did at times partner him for a match,out of all alans family there was only his sister who could speak

alan could get by as he spoke in a whisper,his brother tim ( no not his cousin first mentioned) was also deaf and twice the size of alan as was his dad

TIM LOMAS WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND A BIG LAD,BUT NEVER TO MY KNOWLEGE HAS HE BEEN IN THE RING. THE MAN WHO WAS IN THE CORNER WAS CALLED JIMMY LAPPER OFF THE MANOR LOOKED A BIT LIKE CHUCK NORRIS,HIS SON CAN SPEAK AND ISNT DEAF (JUST TO CLARIFY).

TIM LOMAS WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND A BIG LAD,BUT NEVER TO MY KNOWLEGE HAS HE BEEN IN THE RING. THE MAN WHO WAS IN THE CORNER WAS CALLED JIMMY LAPPER OFF THE MANOR LOOKED A BIT LIKE CHUCK NORRIS,HIS SON CAN SPEAK AND ISNT DEAF (JUST TO CLARIFY).

was'nt jimmy a decent dart player.

used to play myself in the 80's in the wards, darnall, burngreave leagues.

sure i came up against a deaf bloke called lapper a few times.

was'nt jimmy a decent dart player.

used to play myself in the 80's in the wards, darnall, burngreave leagues.

sure i came up against a deaf bloke called lapper a few times.

not sure about htat cos its been a few years since i saw him last but he was good at pool though.