Whats the funniest thing you got told off for as a child?

Picking my nose - not that funny when I put it like that, but I had got into bed between my parents, and in the dim light I was spotted picking... They were too late though and I had pulled one out! Augh!!! So a minute later I was spotted up there again, putting it back :s

smearing 2 tubs of brylcream allover the kitchen floor,my dad saw me and raced to stop me,so i ran he chased,and went flying across the kitchen,then,like bambi couldnt stand up,all the time wagging his finger,and telling me what hed do,whilst i laughed my little socks off!!! hillarious.

i was a nightmare child.....

Firstly, when I was 3. My Mum thought I was with my Dad, dad thought I was with my mum and when they found me, I'd pulled the Chicken we were goiing to have for Sunday dinner onto the floor and was beating it with my fathers lump hammer.

Secondly, when I was about 6 or 7, I'd heard some older kids shouting and swearing. I'd got my water gun with me and Mum caught me writing the letters S, H, I and T on the side of a house. She didn't speak to me for a few days... :D

As the title says whats the funniest thing you got told off as child for? :hihi:

I guess when I was about 7 or 8 years old I went up to high hazels park with my mates and brought home a jar of frog spawn which I put in the kitchen cupboard and promptly forgot about.--until mother opened the door one day and was greeted by hundreds of baby frogs. whoops!!

Archived