Opinions on the latest Wikileaks revelations please.

I agree,

If sites such as Wikileaks were banned, there's a heck of alot of stuff that wouldn't get out under the guise of 'security'. If they weren't published I would have no faith in the military or the police ensuring that anyone was brought to justice.

Do you really think that Ian Tomlinson's death would have been such a big thorn in the side of the Police if it hadn't been videoed and recorded? If it hadn't it would have simply been brushed under the carpet even more than it already has.

Aren't the latest leaks relating to torture by US servicemen?

If Im not mistaken they relate torture by Iraqi soldiers/security services witnessed by US Servicemen and reported to their seniors.

Their orders were not to intervene physically, but to report.

My opinion on the leaks?

War is nasty. People get tortured and killed. Anyone who is shocked by these revelations needs to ask themselves, why were so many people against the war in the first place?

Heres's how RT reported it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJk30Scmmv0

i've not seen any BBC but RT don't filter it like they do.

It's about time we appologised and brought Bush and Bliar to justice.

Look what happened to saddam for his war crimes.Blair makes up for his crimes by donating a bit of cash from his book.:confused:

Archived