Opinions on the latest Wikileaks revelations please.

Well I tend to believe that it will but I'm not an expert like Swami who categorically states that "it wont' based on what he claims is US Army sourced.

Any leak of intelligence of such significant proportions as this is bound to have some effect on operations either now, in the immediate future or in the long term.

I dont trust military sources denying that it wont put soldiers lives in danger.

The military have egg all over their faces and when faced with a highly embarassing situation the gut reaction is to start damage control by making statements that have no basis for fact.

Anyway we'll find out in the months to come if the number of British and American soldiers coming home in body bags or on crutches starts to climb significantly

Re my bold.

Flattery will get you nowhere. :hihi:

I have never claimed to be an expert...but I can read. ;)

Re my bold.

Flattery will get you nowhere. :hihi:

I have never claimed to be an expert...but I can read. ;)

You a weather vane Swami? :hihi: To quote you, post # 100

"And the gullible gobble it up"

A case of believing what conveniently agrees with your point of view only and in this case the contention that the leak will not endanger military operations

You a weather vane Swami? :hihi: To quote you, post # 100

"And the gullible gobble it up"

A case of believing what conveniently agrees with your point of view only and in this case the contention that the leak will not endanger military operations

I'm certainly a tad weathered Harleyman and I sometimes get a bit vain if I'm honest. :)

Nobody knows for certain whether it will endanger lives...it is all conjecture.

No lives have been lost in Afghanistan as a result of these or previous revelations in Wikileaks. That is what your government and your military are saying. Surely they would'nt stoop to lying. :o:o;)

Archived