Arrogance in men.

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

Well if we are going to have this debate let's discuss the female side of the coin.. Or did you forget there was one? :huh:

Well if we are going to have this debate let's discuss the female side of the coin.. Or did you forget there was one? :huh:

Well i am female and i never try to berate anyone or pull apart everything they have to say. In my observations its just a "man thing"

Can't we just have one topic per thread? Or do we have to follow the equal opportunities agenda every time?

If norks wants us to discuss arrogance in men, why can't we? If you want to discuss something concerning women, which will not be arrogance, for sure, start a thread about it.

I don't think women are generally arrogant, it does seem to be confined to the male sex and I'd guess it's testosterone related? And also moaning (which is the male version of nagging. Just for h2m ;) )

Archived