Arrogance in men.

Well i am female and i never try to berate anyone or pull apart everything they have to say. In my observations its just a "man thing"

Some women do this all the time though! Where I work I try to avoid the ones who love little power games as much as possible, as I personally cannot be bothered to nip away at people (and I am a man)... It's not gender specific, some people are just rude!

That's not arrogance, that's just sheer stupidity. The blind leading the blind. Unless it was sport, I'll give you that one, why would you need to do that? It's a given that girls are generally cleverer and more knowledgeable than boys ... but don't ask another bloke, just look at the exam results if you need confirmation. :hihi:

*poke, poke* :D

True - girls do far better academically than boys - but I wonder if that's due to some lads feeling that interlect isn't 'manly'? I was a geek, and I personally didn't care what a fool thought of me, but there is a race to be the thickest with northern men! My partner is from london, and he used to go for the thickies, but when I was in a northern comp the thickies went for us!

but there is a race to be the thickest with northern men!
I can't let you get away with that! There are many northern men who are extremely cultured and intelligent. You just have to move in the right circles. Not every northern man can't think about anything more taxing than football or bikes or getting hammered.

There may be a preponderance of semi-literate chauvinist idiots on SF but they aren't typical, I assure you. :D

Archived