Arrogance in men.

Nope, he was definately arrogant lol and suprisingly he has not shown his face to defend himself........yet :suspect:

Actually my statement wasn't aimed at you specifically..it was a general comment based on either sex.

Giraffes look like their arrogant (looking down on you) but my guess is their totally oblivious and don't give a hoot. :hihi:

I can't let you get away with that! There are many northern men who are extremely cultured and intelligent. You just have to move in the right circles. Not every northern man can't think about anything more taxing than football or bikes or getting hammered.

There may be a preponderance of semi-literate chauvinist idiots on SF but they aren't typical, I assure you. :D

But I am a northern man, who was once a northern boy watching them fight it out to see who could leave school with the fewest qualifications, mocking your cultured and inteligent northern boys... I was one myself, but in london it was the thickies who were mocked by the inteligent lads...

It does seem that many of the fools who dragged their knuckles have since learned how to use a computer though! They may not be in the majority in 'real life' but they've certainly made their mark on here :)

Archived