Arrogance in men.

Is it bred into them?

No.

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world

No.

are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

Pot?

Kettle?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

You're blonde, right?

In my dealings with men both personal and in the work force i have yet to cme across one who does not have an ego the size of a house...

oh, i tell a lie, Steelhead4 on here is the ONLY male not to have an ego the size of a house.

You must be going to all the wrong places! Yes, there are some arrogant men (and women) out there, but there are a lot of perfectly nice ones too!

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

How bloody arrogant.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.. I believe the term there is "owned" :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Well he does my head in with his constant " I can't help being right all the time"

Bet he will kill me for this though :hihi:

In my dealings with men both personal and in the work force i have yet to cme across one who does not have an ego the size of a house...

Perhaps they are competing with each other to see who has the biggest:D

mmm who is this steelhead then?;)

:D

Perhaps they are competing with each other to see who has the biggest:D

mmm who is this steelhead then?;)

Steelhead4 is one of the most gentlest, lovely people i have ever met and i am blessed to call him a friend :love:

Archived