Arrogance in men.

Heh I bet if a bloke posted sexist nonsense like this he would get his topic locked and/or banned.

A better topic for discussion would be: why do women get away with sexism, but when men are, the women's rights protesters crawl out of the wood work.

Would get a locked topic in no time though, so I wont.

Well i am female and i never try to berate anyone or pull apart everything they have to say. In my observations its just a "man thing"

No stereotypes or generalisations here then norks?

So if you observe a black feller with a knife in his hand its therefore a 'black thing' Or a white football hooligan its a 'white thing', A Muslim fundamentialist 'a Muslim thing' etc etc..see where we are going.

Just for the record, I have seen some fellers who fit your description but Jeesus I have seen some lassies as well who more than fit that description.

Maybe you seem to perceive fellers like that because your in an evironment where there is a feller like that, therefore its more visible.

In my dealings with men both personal and in the work force i have yet to cme across one who does not have an ego the size of a house...

oh, i tell a lie, Steelhead4 on here is the ONLY male not to have an ego the size of a house.

I dont want it to seem like I am having a pop at you here norks but I was just thinking..... If your yet to come accross a man in both your personal and work life that doesnt have an ego the size of a house, can I ask, what are your other female friends experience of guys? I expect a sharp rebuke here but to state the obvious,,,Is it not down to how you perceive men that shapes your view of them, ie is it not you that is the one with the problem and not all of mankind?

I dont want it to seem like I am having a pop at you here norks but I was just thinking..... If your yet to come accross a man in both your personal and work life that doesnt have an ego the size of a house, can I ask, what are your other female friends experience of guys? I expect a sharp rebuke here but to state the obvious,,,Is it not down to how you perceive men that shapes your view of them, ie is it not you that is the one with the problem and not all of mankind?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Why don't you ask John X on here if i have a problem, or Northrend Or Steelhead4 they will all tell you i am a nutter :hihi:

I am a fiesty, firey independant woman and make no apologies for being so, if a man cannot handle my fiestiness and can only berate and use putdowns then it most certainly is not my problem with mankind.

Ps. This thread was done in a lighthearted way(pretty much the same as men thiking all women nag/spend too long in the bath etc) and it seems that men are far more touchy and indignant when having a dig at than women :rolleyes:

She is everything she says she is. She started this post as a general rant and I feel it's now got to the point where it should be stopped. She has her reasons and therefore unless you know her I feel there should be no judgement and shouldn't be even if you did/do. We ALL base what we say/think on experience past or present.

I believe it is best if this thread is now put to bed..

Archived