Arrogance in men.

She is everything she says she is. She started this post as a general rant and I feel it's now got to the point where it should be stopped. She has her reasons and therefore unless you know her I feel there should be no judgement. We ALL base what we say/think on experience past or present.

I believe it is best if this thread is now put to bed..

Am i really that feisty :hihi:

I have to agree, it is all getting a little out of hand but what the hell, let em think what they like.

Maybe i will come out as a lezzer :love:

Am i really that feisty :hihi:

I have to agree, it is all getting a little out of hand but what the hell, let em think what they like.

Maybe i will come out as a lezzer :love:

Yes..

Indeed it's not about anyone else but you.

:confused::confused::confused: I hope not! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was not going to post on this thread as i know norks is more than capable of holding her own in any situation thrown at her, however, it has once again desended into sniping and griping and i wanna put the record straight

Norks is a Beautiful, passionate firey gal with a wicked sense of humour and eyes that could melt any fire :love:

She says what she thinks and has a somewhat direct approach which some men(me included) can find a little daunting :hihi:

She has also been thrown a rough deal in life regarding men, things which 99% of the population can only imagine in their worst nightmare so i think she is more than entitled to her opinon of men.

She is one of my best mates and i love her "oddness" to bits :hihi:

I know exactly where she is coming from with this thread and i gotta say i totally agree with her.

Problem is, many men have tried and don't like the knockback they recieve, it grates on their confidence so the arrogance starts.

Good on ya Steph for standing ya ground, never settle for anything less than perfect coz you of all people deserve it :love:

Ps, you got that guitar sorted yet? got some wicked chords to metallica

I was not going to post on this thread as i know norks is more than capable of holding her own in any situation thrown at her, however, it has once again desended into sniping and griping and i wanna put the record straight

Norks is a Beautiful, passionate firey gal with a wicked sense of humour and eyes that could melt any fire :love:

She says what she thinks and has a somewhat direct approach which some men(me included) can find a little daunting :hihi:

She has also been thrown a rough deal in life regarding men, things which 99% of the population can only imagine in their worst nightmare so i think she is more than entitled to her opinon of men.

She is one of my best mates and i love her "oddness" to bits :hihi:

I know exactly where she is coming from with this thread and i gotta say i totally agree with her.

Problem is, many men have tried and don't like the knockback they recieve, it grates on their confidence so the arrogance starts.

Good on ya Steph for standing ya ground, never settle for anything less than perfect coz you of all people deserve it :love:

Ps, you got that guitar sorted yet? got some wicked chords to metallica

Says it all really. Beautiful response.. She is lucky to have such an amazing friend!

Hey, I am in no way sniping or having a go..(I even pointed that out in my second post) I was trying to explore the post ie ALL men are the same etc when of course as we know, all men are not the same. As you point out, the thread was started in a lighthearted way and thats all good with me, I think that its nice to be able to recognise some of the differences between groups and see them with some affection or humour.

I guess the reason I 'leaped to the defence of fellers' is due to me working in a counselling type/substance misuse environment where nearly all of the guys I work with are so completely NOT arrogant, dont judge or berate and are open to opinion and point of view. Heres the good news, there loads of us who are actually like that in fact :)

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

Why do you assume that all men are arrogant? On what basis do you claim that?

Archived