Arrogance in men.

I am a fiesty, firey independant woman and make no apologies for being so, if a man cannot handle my fiestiness and can only berate and use putdowns then it most certainly is not my problem with mankind.

But if man is amy of those things... he's arrogant :|

...and I suppose any man who doesn't fancy you must be gay?

Don't you think the problem is you've just made some very, very bad choices when it comes to men? But of course that could never be your fault for picking the bad ones :roll:

x

But if man is amy of those things... he's arrogant :|

...and I suppose any man who doesn't fancy you must be gay?

Don't you think the problem is you've just made some very, very bad choices when it comes to men? But of course that could never be your fault for picking the bad ones :roll:

x

Ha ha ha ha ha do i come across as that arrogant? how interesting :hihi:

Guys,

Can we please put this thread to rest now? Norks was simply letting off some steam which we all do on a daily basis. This is mainly what the forum is used for as we all know.

She deserves to just be left alone on this one. And I ask that everyone just does as we wish.

Mods please can you close this thread when you visit next.

Guys,

Can we please put this thread to rest now? Norks was simply letting off some steam which we all do on a daily basis. This is mainly what the forum is used for as we all know.

She deserves to just be left alone on this one. And I ask that everyone just does as we wish.

Mods please can you close this thread when you visit next.

Let them think what they like about me, i find it kinda funny :D

I cant help being gorgeous, sexy seductive and damn right perfect all the time :hihi:;)

Archived