Arrogance in men.

What is the point in this thread?.To offend every male that comes across it?,give yourself an ego booster?.Burn your bras if you must,but there is NO reason to start a thread slagging off EVERY male!.Did you ever think you may have scared away any decent blokes with your naive views!.Bang out of order.

What is the point in this thread?.To offend every male that comes across it?,give yourself an ego booster?.Burn your bras if you must,but there is NO reason to start a thread slagging off EVERY male!.Did you ever think you may have scared away any decent blokes with your naive views!.Bang out of order.

Touched a nerve has it :roll:

If im being honest,,yes..is that the effect you were after?.:huh:

Well done to you.

Not the effect i was after at all but at least you may feel a little of what a women (this woman) feels like every damn time she answers a question a certain bloke has asked!

There's none so blind as those who refuse to see, is there? What's the op got to do with burning bras? The op might not even be female? Or if so, she might have an agenda by her post? I'm guessing she doesn't have to worry about scaring men away, she's already got an arrogant one at home? :D

Bang out of order? Look at some of the threads started belittling women on a regular basis? I don't think arrogance in a male is necessarily a bad thing. Provided he uses it against other males and not against me! :D

Not the effect i was after at all but at least you may feel a little of what a women (this woman) feels like every damn time she answers a question a certain bloke has asked!
So effectively you have an issue with one male so then extrapolate that all males must be like that.

Nice

So effectively you have an issue with one male so then extrapolate that all males must be like that.

Nice

In my dealings with men both personal and in the work force i have yet to cme across one who does not have an ego the size of a house...

oh, i tell a lie, Steelhead4 on here is the ONLY male not to have an ego the size of a house.

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

Only some of us are pulled aside for special lessons and their usually the divy ones who weren't born with this useful part of our mental structure, along with idiocy which as you are no doubt aware is universal to all creatures.:)

So effectively you have an issue with one male so then extrapolate that all males must be like that. Nice
It's like the accusation that all women nag, isn't it? I suppose it stings a bit when the boot's on the other foot. :)

Not that I'm saying you're arrogant, but then, I don't nag either as hard2miss seems to think.

Archived