Arrogance in men.

You have opened a whole can of worms. I guess the male and female definitions of arrogance must be different? It's a very interesting topic. Arrogance is like art, you recognise it when you see it!
Thats a fair point actually we haven't had a definition of what this "arrogance" is

Is it bred into them?

Do they have secret lessons in school on how to berate women and think they have the knowledge to unlock all what is wrong with the world or are they just that stupid that they don't realise what idiots they really are?

These questions really bemuse me :huh:

There's nothing like stereotyping people is there?

Some men are arrogant, like some are mardy, like some are charming. Same as women, some mad, some mardy, some lovely etc. Having said that the arrogant ones that are on here are extremes of anything I have ever met. It's makes me wonder if they are like this in the real world or just online.

I am me on and offline. As odd as that sounds :suspect::hihi:

Oh.. :hihi: my..:rant: god!..:suspect:

You lot Geeeoooooo!

You are making hopeless romantics like me just want to kneecap myself. If these men who actually get to meet women do this WHAT chance does someone like me have!?

:::walks to the hanging shed.. the end is nigh::: :help:

Archived