Arrogance in men.

Lol, didn't mean to make it sound that bad, I was talking about normal people. :hihi:
Come on, come on! How many normal women do you know who would neglect themselves so badly? Be rate, most of us are fabulous, dahling!

Isn't awful how self-centred we are, we've turned the thread about arrogant men into yet another one about ourselves! tsk!

Come on, come on! How many normal women do you know who would neglect themselves so badly? Be rate, most of us are fabulous, dahling!

Isn't awful how self-centred we are, we've turned the thread about arrogant men into yet another one about ourselves! tsk!

Yeah I know, it's their own fault though, they came on here, had a little cry then disappeared to go talk about football, beer and sex. :hihi:

Yeah I know, it's their own fault though, they came on here, had a little cry then disappeared to go talk about football, beer and sex. :hihi:
At least That Yank has admitted he might have become a little stubborn, if not arrogant. I commend that man. An honest man is hard to find and his worth is beyond measure! :)

At least That Yank has admitted he might have become a little stubborn, if not arrogant. I commend that man. An honest man is hard to find and his worth is beyond measure! :)

Well I hate football and beer. I am being honest. I'd be lying if I said I hated sex. but I am still being honest :hihi::hihi::love:

The worst type of male arrogance is that displayed by those who assume that a woman will respond immediately should he come onto her, to then conclude that there must be something wrong with her or she's a lesbian, if she's not receptive.:roll: Or those who think that to be leered at or have some unsolicited suggestive comment made will somehow make our day.

Could the OP give an example of 'male arrogance'?

I've met plenty of people of both sexes who have gigantic egos and it is not an endearing characteristic.

The worst type of male arrogance is that displayed by those who assume that a woman will respond immediately should he come onto her, to then conclude that there must be something wrong with her or she's a lesbian, if she's not receptive.:roll: Or those who think that to be leered at or have some unsolicited suggestive comment made will somehow make our day.

I've met plenty of people of both sexes who have gigantic egos and it is not an endearing characteristic.

Name that tune.

The most recent for me was a certain someone asking me a question about planets (i have a slighty unhealthy obsession with sky related stuff :hihi:.)

The coversation went something like this....

Him: so do you believe that planet X exsists?

Me: I do think there is a tenth planet out there but i don't think it will come crashing into the earth and wipe us all out.

Him: where's your evidence of this planet X.

Me: I do not have any evidence it is purely my belief.

Him: But thats ridicuous Stephanie, No one in their right mind would believe in such crap.

Me: What evidence have you got that a tenth planet does not exsist. What if you are wrong and it does.

Him: I am never wrong!

Me: Thats quite an arrogant statement to come out with.

Him: I am not arrogant, i am just right all the time.

It makes my blood boil :mad:

Him: so do you believe that planet X exsists?

Me: I do think there is a tenth planet out there but i don't think it will come crashing into the earth and wipe us all out.

Him: where's your evidence of this planet X.

Me: I do not have any evidence it is purely my belief.

Him: But thats ridicuous Stephanie, No one in their right mind would believe in such crap.

Me: What evidence have you got that a tenth planet does not exsist. What if you are wrong and it does.

Him: I am never wrong!

Me: Thats quite an arrogant statement to come out with.

Him: I am not arrogant, i am just right all the time.

LOL - some women are so easy to wind-up.

Archived