Do forum members have voices?

I have quite a squeak to my voice, but that's because Im only 3ft 6 :hihi:

Give us your number BF and we can give you a call if your that curious :D

3 foot 6 with a squeak in your voice......you aren't wee Jimmy Krankie are you? :hihi:

Do you imagine the voice of a member whose posts you read or reply to? I've found myself creating little personalities for certain people, based on what they say and what I believe their personalities to be.

So for example some posters I see as hysterical, unhappy people, others are stuck in their ways, they might hold different views to mine, but their voice is a rational one, then there are the sage folks-wise old owls who avoid the sensational arguments but occasionally contribute with a soothing tone.

Me? Think Chris Eubank with a hint of Bernard Manning.

I had you down as more of a Sidney Poitier kinda tone, educated with that soulful tone.....how wrong I was :hihi:

Why not get people to record their voices, put the recording on Photobucket or something then post it here....?

i have a clip of me reciting some dr suess that i sent an ozzie punk lass once on a punk site i frequent, i may dig it out if yer all unlucky

Archived