Do forum members have voices?

I have a deepish voice for a woman, some people say its husky, I'm quite common, others call it being a Yorkshire lass :)

It must be a moderator thing-I wonder if all the male ones have been emasculated? ;)

Normally my voice is quite low for a woman, but at the moment I'm a bit Barry White, which happens to me every time I get a cold.

:hihi: You can image us all sitting at our computer screens looking like a female version of Rab C Nesbitt :hihi:

{{Shudders at the thought}}

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01211/Rab_C_Nesbitt_1211508c.jpg

Reading from the left: happyhippy, medusa, your goodself whitewitch and Dafoot ;)

Do you imagine the voice of a member whose posts you read or reply to? I've found myself creating little personalities for certain people, based on what they say and what I believe their personalities to be.

So for example some posters I see as hysterical, unhappy people, others are stuck in their ways, they might hold different views to mine, but their voice is a rational one, then there are the sage folks-wise old owls who avoid the sensational arguments but occasionally contribute with a soothing tone.

Me? Think Chris Eubank with a hint of Bernard Manning.

KK, I have a wonderful soothing voice, quite but has a dignified tone to it, kind of...how would you put it ? beautiful sounding ,sweet but in a lovely captivating way :love: God I love my voice :hihi:

KK, I have a wonderful soothing voice, quite but has a dignified tone to it, kind of...how would you put it ? beautiful sounding ,sweet but in a lovely captivating way :love: God I love my voice :hihi:

You may be surprised to learn that you partly inspired this thread popps, however the mellifluous and dulcet tones to which you refer are so often in my mind transposed into those of a shrieking harridan :D

Archived