Do forum members have voices?

You may be surprised to learn that you partly inspired this thread popps, however the mellifluous and dulcet tones to which you refer are so often in my mind transposed into those of a shrieking harridan :D

Oh! and I have a slight French accent too :love:....well not really :roll:

You may be surprised to learn that you partly inspired this thread popps, however the mellifluous and dulcet tones to which you refer are so often in my mind transposed into those of a shrieking harridan :D

No not surprised, but you took it wrong KK, I couldn't be bothered to explain as you were having too much fun with it, I meant Mr Scuba's posts didn't sound as though he was black or liberal...not his way of speaking.

ALso those L O N G words you've used above ^^^^^ :huh: don't know what they mean :hihi:.

No not surprised, but you took it wrong KK, I couldn't be bothered to explain as you were having too much fun with it, I meant Mr Scuba's posts didn't sound as though he was black or liberal...not his way of speaking.
Poor scuba, he was an open minded and a creative thinker before he got prodded with the forum pitchfork :hihi:

ALso those L O N G words you've used above ^^^^^ :huh: don't know what they mean :hihi:.

That's a good thing :blush:;)

I've got a sort of nasally, sarcastic tone.

And a French accent.

I have a perfect combination of Yorkshire and French accents, which often takes people aback (they can't figure out where I'm originally from). So I have been told, by most people I know or have met (just can't seem to get rid of that last bit of French :huh:).

As for voice, deep-ish/husky and articulate (I blame the fags and the job :hihi:).

Archived