Ey up one and all.

<sighs> flippin eck why can life be so downheartening?

Spent most of the day talking to various people trying to get help. Not much in the way of luck. Feeling down. Feeling cold. Wondering what I ever did wrong and what I could ever do to even try to make her understand why I Just can't let go.

Hungry, Tired, Longing to sleep all the time. The ONLY thing that Has been painfree was signing on for help whilst I look for another job. Didn't even have to leave the front room to do that.

Hope it does not last too long though. Although today (and I admit for the first time ever) I have cleaned the house from top to bottom and done every room in one go, I long to be able to get back in to the working world soon.

Still atleast I have some crazy PM's to amuse me :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

How was YOUR day? and most importantly how are YOU!?

My day has been up and down.

After another sleepless night i decided to get some fresh air with my dog, had a lovely walk in the countryside and thought all was well with the world, came back to find the cat had nicked the chicken i was going to cook.

The people who were going to buy my car have pulled out and my partner now ex) has once again gone and well and truly <removed> things up AGAIN.

I am now sat in my cosy little living room hal heartedly watching emmerdale and silently snarling at the whole damn world until it is time to drag my ass into a cold lonely bed and spend hours trying to seduce the sandman before doing it all again tomorrow :D

My day has been up and down.

After another sleepless night i decided to get some fresh air with my dog, had a lovely walk in the countryside and thought all was well with the world, came back to find the cat had nicked the chicken i was going to cook.

The people who were going to buy my car have pulled out and my partner now ex) has once again gone and well and truly <removed> things up AGAIN.

I am now sat in my cosy little living room hal heartedly watching emmerdale and silently snarling at the whole damn world until it is time to drag my ass into a cold lonely bed and spend hours trying to seduce the sandman before doing it all again tomorrow :D

How did you go on with the T shirt purchase issue at school ?

Archived