Nick Clegg "admits" he enjoys a cigarette

I think that I read or heard somewhere that Obama was trying to quit (post election) and having difficulty in doing so.

Clegg's luxury choice for the desert island was a stash of Silk Cut. He went up in my estimation as one of his musical choices was David Bowie!

I just looked up his selection. He rates Johnny Cash "Sunday Morning Coming Down" and Cesaria Evora, can't be all bad.

I love this by Cesaria Evora...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9GnEb_tRBg

So what's the big deal? 'Coming out of the closet'???? He simply enjoys a ciggy. What's the fuss.

My thoughts entirely.

So the guy smokes...so what?

I don't give a monkeys what music he enjoys, but I have to ask what the **** is he doing on desert Island discs.

He's supposed to be nodding his head and looking like he has a say in government ain't he.

I presume the BBC paid him them.......

We pay the BBC....

Double shafted!!!!!

or is that trebble?

My thoughts entirely.

I don't give a monkeys what music he enjoys, but I have to ask what the **** is he doing on desert Island discs.

He's supposed to be nodding his head and looking like he has a say in government ain't he.

We pay the BBC....

Double shafted!!!!!

or is that trebble?

My thoughts too. To the point of...what's this thread about? apart from some fella liking a smoke.:confused:

I, too, can 't see what all the fuss is about. Nick Clegg enjoys a quick puff now and again. So what ?

At school, a gang of us would often sneak behind the bicycle shed for a few puffs. Some of us even grew hardened to it. I am still puffing away, well past retirement age !

So, Nick, carry on ! All power to your elbow............so to speak.

So if I go to Hampton Court I can light up?

Of course you can! As long as you're prepared to be ejected immediately.

It might not be possible to prosecute you under the smoking legislation, but they can certainly apply their own rules to visitors and enforce them.

My thoughts entirely.

We pay the BBC....

Double shafted!!!!!

or is that trebble?

When Lembit Opek was on HIGNFY immediately after he lost his seat at the election, he said the one good thing about it was that he could finally be paid for media appearances, so it looks like we're only single shafted.

On Desert Island Disks has "admitted" he enjoys to smoke - the man has gone up in my estimations, not by being a smoker, but by coming out of the closet about it.

He also enjoys his new found power and has forgot what he stood for, the man is a turncoat and a spoilt brat as all of the Lib Dems are.

Cammeron, Clegg and the rest have no concept of the real life and they are just playing at it

Archived