Arrgggghh don't you hate it when people call you love, when your not ?

I worked in a call centre, at the end of our training,we were told not to say love, or duck at any point during the call off customers.

I found it quite hard at first, as it was natural to say these two words at least in every day conversation.

My first call I said love, then trained myself not to, so now I don't, but it is a very yorkshire thing to do, and not ment in any way offensive, its just yorkshire dialog.

Where as where I used to work customers were called " Mate, Pal, Love,Duck" and they all seemed to not care. (Well you got the odd pompus idiot)

Where as where I used to work customers were called " Mate, Pal, Love,Duck" and they all seemed to not care. (Well you got the odd pompus idiot)

Well it didn't think they would care, loads of customers specially down south, loved the yorkshire accent, but I am going back 20 years since, so it shows how things change.;)

Archived