What do you want for christmas?

I'm unsure. My housemate is moving out though and I wouldn't have anyone to look after the cats for the two days as my neighbour goes away so wouldn't be able to make it anyway :( Hence being on my todd on Christmas Day!

Your cats would be ok overnight. I've had mine 16 years for one and 14 years for other and sometimes we go out overnight and they've never come to any harm - what part of Sheffield are you in?

I'm unsure. My housemate is moving out though and I wouldn't have anyone to look after the cats for the two days as my neighbour goes away so wouldn't be able to make it anyway :( Hence being on my todd on Christmas Day!

They'll be fine! What do they eat? If they'll eat dry just leave out loads of dry food and loads of water (multiple bowls in case of spillage!) and if they have litter trays just put out an extra tray.

Have always had cats and always left them for a couple of days no probs. They stay at home for a week alone sometimes with someone just checking on them each day too.

Thanks for the comments re the cats. It's more me not liking to leave them without any company really (sad, but true). They only have dry food so they'd be ok, I know they would.

I thought of another thing for Christmas too - shoes :love:

Archived