Geert Wilders Trial collapses: retrail ordered

What exactly does that phrase mean?

Surely it is legitimate to dislike a religion and express your views, so long as you don't suggest persecuting people for their beliefs.

Isn't it?

As far as I know all Widers did was to critcise a religious book, since when has that been a crime.

Isnt geert wilders jewish,hes hardly going to be a racist is he?besides as far as I can make out he is not defining any race but their religeon.So if I say Islam is a wicked faith does that make me a racist nowadays?
You nailed it there, you can say anything as vile as you want about the wicked west or Israel but not against Muslims or Islam

So if I say Islam is a wicked faith does that make me a racist nowadays?

Only if your primary motivation is racist and you are using anti-Islamicism as a cover for that racism.

I on the other hand, can quite freely say what I like about Islam, as I don't have a problem with the skin colour of most of those who practice Islam, just the religion itself! :D

John X

What did Wilders say that brought the charges?

Inciting religious hatred everytime he opens his Islamophobic mouth.

And you're a well known Westernerphobe/Israeliaphobe.

Lol ! - you know, B, those terms won't ever stick; they just make you sound really weird ;)

As far as I know all Widers did was to critcise a religious book, since when has that been a crime.

Again, for inciting religious hatred; oh, and would you have any problems if someone decided to spew venom against the Torah (or anything Jewish-related) ?

You nailed it there, you can say anything as vile as you want about the wicked west or Israel but not against Muslims or Islam

I think you really need to re-read the first post in this thread; it makes your last post quoted, null and void.

It doesn't matter what race you are, you can still be a racist against other races. Witness the race riots in Birmingham between Jamaicans and Pakistanis.

And have you never heard the phase "Zionism is Racism"?

I have heard that Zionism is racist

Is this wrong and why ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

Our resident westernerphobe/Israeliaphobe replied

Again, for inciting religious hatred; oh, and would you have any problems if someone decided to spew venom against the Torah (or anything Jewish-related) ?

Any religious book that is currently the official book of a religion that tells you to beat your wife is a disgusting piece of trash.

Is that inciting religious hatred?

Originally Posted by Bassman62

What did Wilders say that brought the charges?

The following none reply was as expected, a none reply

Inciting religious hatred everytime he opens his Islamophobic mouth.

Once again "What did Wilders say that brought the charges?"

I have heard that Zionism is racist

Is this wrong and why ?

The term 'Zionist and Zionism' is definately racist in the context that it us regularly used by the Westernerphobes/Israeliaphobes on this forum

Archived