Who's in a grave?

Blade73

Is there anyone out there who could tell me who else maybe in a burial plot?

The grave is at Wardsend Cemetery I know Frances Smith is buried there and died 4 April 1942, I'd just like to know who else is buried with her and the plot number. I'm hoping I might be able to find her elusive father in the same grave. So a list of who else is interred would be great.

Cheers

PS Just looked in my records the grave is in section NP3 No. 718, so if anyone can tell me who else is in the grave that'd be great

Is there anyone out there who could tell me who else maybe in a burial plot?

The grave is at Wardsend Cemetery I know Frances Smith is buried there and died 4 April 1942, I'd just like to know who else is buried with her and the plot number. I'm hoping I might be able to find her elusive father in the same grave. So a list of who else is interred would be great.

Cheers

Contact Sheffield Archives and they will tell you how to find out..

Or you could contact Burial services at City Road Cemetery and they may tell you.

Contact Sheffield Archives and they will tell you how to find out..

Or you could contact Burial services at City Road Cemetery and they may tell you.

The Archives are out of commission at the moment I believe and I've tried City Road they just told me to try the archives. Someone helped me on here before I think it was Hugh. Having a right nightmare trying to find out what happened to a 2x Great Grandad, can't find a death record on FreeBMD, so was wondering if he ended up in the same grave as his daugther Frances.

The Archives are out of commission at the moment I believe and I've tried City Road they just told me to try the archives. Someone helped me on here before I think it was Hugh. Having a right nightmare trying to find out what happened to a 2x Great Grandad, can't find a death record on FreeBMD, so was wondering if he ended up in the same grave as his daugther Frances.

how interesting , let us know how you get on -

The city archives are working from the Local Studies Library in Central Library, Surrey Street.

Try posing your question on Sheffield Indexers you may get an answer from there. Also certain burial records are available on there.

The city archives are working from the Local Studies Library in Central Library, Surrey Street.

Try posing your question on Sheffield Indexers you may get an answer from there. Also certain burial records are available on there.

Cheers for that idea mate, I've posted it on Sheffield Records Online already was hoping the more that see it, more chance of a reply.

I'll have to book a day off and get to the archives

Archived