Improbable Fiction by Alan Ayckbourn - in aid of Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

Dark Moomin

Midland Players present Alan Ayckbourn's 'Improbable Fiction', from the 3rd to 6th November 2010 at the University Drama Studio, Glossop Road.

When progress is poor at the meeting of entertaining misfits in the Pendon Writers' Circle, genial host Arnold suggests a collaboration. The result is a fantastic whirl of historical novel, whodunit, children's fantasy, thriller and musical in this warm, funny and joyously inventive 2005 comedy.

Curtain up at 7.30

Tickets all priced at £7 with £2 from every ticket sold going directly to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

To book tickets or to find out more about Midland Players please visit:

http://www.midlandplayers.co.uk

This promises to be a fun night out for all, so please come along and support a local theatre group and a wonderful local charity.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm coming along with edna tomorrow night! :)

and the ladies were in attendance....coz i saw them too!

thank you to the players for a wonderful evening, my housemate went last night and told me how much fun it was, and our office outing all thoroughly enjoyed it tonight :)

if there are tickets left for tomorrow and saturday, i urge you to go :)

x

It was lovely to see you too, Sophie - though you're lucky you left with your hat still in your possession! :hihi:

We had a great time, and the play is brilliant - lots of laughs, and surreal, but just brilliant.

It's well worth the £7, and the fact that £2 from every ticket goes to Yorkshire Air Ambulance is icing on the cake.

Archived