Predictive text blunders

Strix

• 4 years later...

An old thread I know, but there seemed little point starting a new one. I texted Neeeeeeeeeek tonight to let him know that the Glade festival is cancelled. Using his new phone he texted back to express his disappointment and inform me that his girlfriend 'is fitted as abstract wantex to go'. Haven't we all felt like that at some point? :)

An old thread I know, but there seemed little point starting a new one. I texted Neeeeeeeeeek tonight to let him know that the Glade festival is cancelled. Using his new phone he texted back to express his disappointment and inform me that his girlfriend 'is fitted as abstract wantex to go'. Haven't we all felt like that at some point? :)

That's even better than the text I got from one of my friends which was 'Do you eat arab?'

Do I eat arab what?

It turned out that they were going to Cromer and wanted to know whether I would like a crab bringing back.

Like a sad so and so I tried out all the ones listed on this thread and the only one my sony ericsson got wrong was home - which it replaces with good. All the rest came up correct - Danny came up as Danny; puppy came up as puppy; and so on. Is my old ericsson just a super phone or what? :D

Archived