Local Fishing areas?

Tombob

• 10 months later...

I’m planning on fishing Aston Ponds soon, travelling there on the 23 bus to Wales Bar. I don’t really know the area though, and I’ve had a look on the internet, but can’t see anywhere telling you which stop to get off at.

Anyone got any ideas? Or if I just say Aston Ponds will the driver know where that is?

Cheers, Bf.

• 1 year later...
Why not instead spend your time doing something constructive rather than something cruel?

I see you have an England flag as your avatar. Presumably this means you are a football fan. Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive instead of watching a bunch of highly overpaid idiots kicking a ball around?

:loopy:

• 2 months later...
You see. If you had said you didn't eat fish then I could have understood your side of the debate. You can't have it both ways. Anglers have to put the fish back they are not allowed to kill them with a few exceptions of Salmon and Trout.

The fish doesn't know the difference.

With fishing for food the fish dies

With fishing for pleasure the fish lives to spawn another day.

Are you suggesting a complete ban on angling? Unlikely to happen it is the most participated sport in this country bar none.

btw. Do you have any suggestions for something more constructive?

i once ate a fish !!!!! jayne i think her name was ??

Archived