'Xian' - what's all that about then?

You feel persecuted by a person who has publicly stated:

Symbolises a deep seated persecution complex. You can get help, you know.

You are one of the people who persecutes me which is what the atheist dictators did and they were very nasty people.

The rude and obnoxious behaviour is all yours and if you insist on using Greek on an English forum then Christ is :

Greek = Χριστός = Christós

Latin = Khristos

Thanks Grahame but I knew that already.

However I prefer writing xtian to address xtians so I'll keep using xtian irrespective of whether you find the term xtian offensive or not.:P

You are one of the people who persecutes me which is what the atheist dictators did and they were very nasty people.

Nearly as nasty as the christian invaders of england when they were burning witches, or the Spanish Inquisition...

BTW, I'm not the one who you accused:

I do, and it is down to people like you.

You feel persecuted by a person who has publicly stated:

As an atheist I do not believe in any unknown superior being or whatever, everyone to their own belief is ok by me

Symbolises a deep seated persecution complex. You can get help, you know.

I'll keep using xtian irrespective of whether you find the term xtian offensive or not.:P

Let's be fair, Grahame has used words that other's have found deeply offensive, so he should accept it with good grace.

Using either on an English forum makes you look 'odd' and using Xian makes you look even 'odder.' Either way it makes you look peculiar and consequently Christians look the smarter for not being so daft.

Missed your edit in my response Grahame so I'll just say that being odd and peculiar (all very subjective terms but I would probably agree with you) does not equate to not being smart (which I definitely am.....regular IQ tests of various types regularly come out at between 125 and 135:cool:) which also does not mean that I can't be daft which I most certainly can be.;)

Missed your edit in my response Grahame so I'll just say that being odd and peculiar (all very subjective terms but I would probably agree with you) does not equate to not being smart (which I definitely am.....regular IQ tests of various types regularly come out at between 125 and 135:cool:) which also does not mean that I can't be daft which I most certainly can be.;)

I cannot believe that when you fail to understand what Wildcat is saying.

Archived