'Xian' - what's all that about then?

And your evidence for this strange accusation is what?

I really am rather puzzled as to what it is about my posts here that make you imagine I'd pretend to be a Xian elsewhere.

Don't you realise that just because you're a serial liar that doesn't mean everyone else is similarly dishonest?

You were a fake Christian on a MSN board. Like all the other fakes who give Christianity a bad name.

You were a fake Christian on a MSN board. Like all the other fakes who give Christianity a bad name.

And Xians who keep on repeating baseless & really rather silly allegations what kind of a name do they give your religion?

Incidentally I still await a valid response to my pointing out how you so hypocritically redefine Xian from post to post depending upon what you consider expedient at any given moment.

And Xians who keep on repeating baseless & really rather silly allegations what kind of a name do they give your religion?

Incidentally I still await a valid response to my pointing out how you so hypocritically redefine Xian from post to post depending upon what you consider expedient at any given moment.

A Christian is someone who keeps the commandments and follows the teaching of Jesus. Give me Christianity over anything else any-day.

Let the "Union of Belligerent Atheists" be a warning to all, it was they who laid the path for Stalin's massacre of millions. He was another atheist.

You aren't worth bothering with. Let the "Union of Belligerent Atheists" be a warning to all, it was they who laid the path for Stalin's massacre of millions.

Yeah because the Soviet Union was such a peaceable massacre free place till 1925 when that oh so significant Society of the Godless spoiled everything :roll:

Incidentally I note you seem to have dropped your claim that Xians were 'mass murdered' by Stalin, is this because you accept that according to the definition in your sig practically no one ever, least of all you, is a true Xian?

Yeah because the Soviet Union was such a peaceable massacre free place till 1925 when that oh so significant Society of the Godless spoiled everything :roll:

Incidentally I note you seem to have dropped your claim that Xians were 'mass murdered' by Stalin, is this because you accept that according to the definition in your sig practically no one ever, least of all you, is a true Xian?

The Greatest Killer

The 20th Century has been the bloodiest century in all of history. And humanism has proven to be the most destructive religion of all time. Far more people have been killed in the name of atheism than by all other religions combined.

The triumph of secular humanism with its atheism, evolutionism and situation ethics has led to the rise of gangster statesmen such as Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Fidel Castro, Pol Pot, Robert Mugabe and many more like them.

At least 180 million people have been killed by secular governments in the 20th Century. And that is a very conservative estimate. We are not here talking about people who have died in wars caused by secular humanist states, because that would massively increase the body count. No, over 180 million people have been killed by their own secular humanist governments in the 20th Century. The greatest threat to life in the 20th Century was not firearm accidents, or crime, or even wars! More people were killed by their own governments in peace time than were killed by foreign invaders in war time.

Dr. David Barrett, editor of the massive World Christian Encyclopaedia, and author of Cosmos, Chaos and Gospel, and Our Globe and How To Reach It, has documented that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin was responsible for killing over 40 million people. Joseph Stalin closed down over 48 000 churches, and attempted the liquidation of the entire Christian Church.

Similarly, communist dictator of China Mao Tse Tung launched the Great Proletariat Cultural Revolution, ”History’s most systematic attempt ever, by a single nation, to eradicate and destroy Christianity…” Mao was responsible for killing about 72 million people.

The communist takeover of Cambodia in 1975 resulted in the death of up to 3 million people - a full third of the total population. When we add to these the death toll of communist regimes in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Angola, Mozambique, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Cuba, and Zimbabwe, the body count is staggering.

The publication of The Black Book of Communism created a sensation. First published in French and later translated into English, the Black Book is a scholarly, detailed account of the crimes of communism, starting with the Russian Revolution and continuing through Eastern Europe, Red China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola and Afghanistan.

At almost 900 pages long, the Black Book’s exhaustive indictment of communism is all the more compelling because all six of its authors were once communists. They are researchers, professors and journalists associated with the Paris-based Centre for the Study of History and Sociology of Communism. The editor of the Black Book of Communism, Stephane Courtois, is also the editor of the Communisme magazine.

As the foreword declares: ”Ten years ago, the authors of the Black Book would have refused to believe what they now write…” However, their ”exploration of the Soviet archives…” forced them, out of a ”duty of remembrance” to the millions of victims murdered under Marxist regimes, to ”spare a little compassion for the victims of the inhumanity so long meted out by so many of its own partisans.”

Their intention was that the Black Book serve as both history and as a memorial to those victims whose very memory had been wiped out.

Read more here:

http://www.christianaction.org.za/firearmnews/2004-04_thegreatestkiller.htm

A Christian is someone who keeps the commandments and follows the teaching of Jesus. Give me Christianity over anything else any-day.

Let the "Union of Belligerent Atheists" be a warning to all, it was they who laid the path for Stalin's massacre of millions. He was another atheist.

So someone who ensures his slave keeps holy the sabbath day can justifiably call himself a good Christian.

For those interested in the metaphysical/transendental argument for god (TAG) here's a debate from the Atheist Experience where Matt Dillahunty debates the creationist Matt Slick (very appropriate surname :hihi:).

And here's Matt summing up in the next show.

So someone who ensures his slave keeps holy the sabbath day can justifiably call himself a good Christian.

That is not what I said John. This is what I said :

A Christian (whatever their station in life) is someone who keeps the commandments and follows the teaching of Jesus.

That is not what I said John. This is what I said :

A Christian (whatever their station in life) is someone who keeps the commandments and follows the teaching of Jesus.

So you mean a Christian is someone who keeps some of the commandments.

Archived