Things that women hate about what men wear

Worst thing I've seen is an old chinese man that goes to the gym wearing a dirty white sleeveless vest, the armhole are down to his waist, he never cleans off an machine, people avoid him...no one at the gym wears anything sleevless, except a couple of muscle men showing off :)

vest tops

trainers

baseball caps

football shirts

speedos :gag:

synthetic shoes...

cowboy boots ................think I'll stop there before I get carried away :roll:

Cowboy hats too (Guys? you do not live in Wyoming..Wybourn or Wincobank sounds nowt like it)

Think about it though, all the above are good reasons otherwise we could all end up looking the same...

http://www.sacu.org/MaoSuits.png

Sportswear (unless actually playing sport at the time)

Any tshirt with a vulgar slogan about what a babe magnet they are.

A few years ago I might have said novelty ties but I might be developing a soft spot for the tragicness of them :)

Oh and men and women both wear the very worst item of clothing ever invented - either a tshirt or fleece with realistic wolf/ cat montage all over it... WHY????

Oh and men and women both wear the very worst item of clothing ever invented - either a tshirt or fleece with realistic wolf/ cat montage all over it... WHY????

and anything with bart simpson on...socks, ties, slippers, pants, t shirts :roll:

I am but I can still :gag: at how women see us and out lil foibles..:hihi:

oh you must be a snazzy dresser then :)

Archived