Things that women hate about what men wear

Can I just throw in the suggestion that male, southern (they're always southern) students who wear shorts, flip flops or sandals or go without socks when its cold or raining should be dragged into the street and shot like dogs

That reminds me of the one my husband always complains about which is men (usually students) who wear gloves/ hat etc in the winter with a short sleeve tshirt! Put a coat on you eejits! :loopy::hihi:

That reminds me of the one my husband always complains about which is men (usually students) who wear gloves/ hat etc in the winter with a short sleeve tshirt! Put a coat on you eejits! :loopy::hihi:
Or the ones who wear a scarf with a t shirt. Its pure idiocy. I've even seen a bloke or two (young bloke, its always young they are the most stupid) wearing those knock off ugg boots

Toupes

Waistcoats

Facial hair

BUT most of all football shirts and in particular ones bearing the name of some young virile type but worn by some overweight unfit couch potatoes who drinks Stella and eats kebabs.

I love waistcoats on men.

Men have it so easy.

T -shirt (Doesn't even have to be in decent nick but shouldn't be stained) Jeans and a pair of converse do it for me everytime. :love: I like stripes too. As long as they smell good, I really don't mind.

Also for some reason I think men look really good in black shirts.

Really bad things:

This involves not smelling of tuna. :gag: or really strong aftershave (Kouros being my absolute :gag:) or days old sweat. (Get a bath, soap is cheap)

I'm not a fan of the suited and booted look (unless it's a proper mod suit) or the 'we've got every checked shirt in all of the colours in all of the sizes.' as that looks like you've tried but failed.

Wearing trainers especially white ones with trousers.

Jumpers tucked in.

Beards.

Sandals with socks.

trousers with the waistband halfway down their bum and the crotch nearly touching the back of their knees. Have they any idea how stupid they look?

Too tight jeans. :gag:

comb overs, cut the bugger off. Also toupees.

White socks with dark jeans or trousers.

Hands covered in tattoos.

I could go on. Maybe it's because I'm in my 50's and we were brought up with

a certain dress code.

Archived