Parking ticket in aston leisure centre car park

Judge it for yourself.

I assume you're just upset that you're not PERFECT by your own definition as you can't find somewhere to park where you're allowed to do so?

I haven't got a car.:roll::roll::loopy::loopy:.

Just always wanted to put "link please" when someone makes a statement without proof, it happens a lot on here don't you agree.

Fat chance.:hihi:.

Is something only real if there's a link to it. I doubt there's any study about it, but knock yourself trying to find one and the 'correct' figure.

How many people do you think can't park correctly?

And do you really believe that you have to be PERFECT in order to park where you've got permission.

Is something only real if there's a link to it. I doubt there's any study about it, but knock yourself trying to find one and the 'correct' figure.

How many people do you think can't park correctly?

And do you really believe that you have to be PERFECT in order to park where you've got permission.

You got your monies worth with that sense of humour bypass windy mi owd mate.:roll::roll:..

I'm curious; what are your qualifications for making such statements? Are you a lawyer, or have legal training or anything? Just curious, as to the legal validity of your statements..

Thanks,

Yes I am, have been for nearly 15 years, and I can confirm that John X, and all the others on here stating that these are invoices and not fines are absolutely correct.

You got your monies worth with that sense of humour bypass windy mi owd mate.:roll::roll:..

Can't answer the question captain hook? I'd ask you an easier one, except that there aren't any.

Or are you saying that you were trying to be funny. If so, don't give up the day job.

Can't answer the question captain hook? I'd ask you an easier one, except that there aren't any.

Or are you saying that you were trying to be funny. If so, don't give up the day job.

Like I said the bypass worked for you.

Your statement was nonsense you have nothing to back it up.

Archived