Things that annoy you about your OH!

I'll start....... his annoying 'beatboxing'. He does it randomly and I am forever wanting to beat his box in :hihi:.

Over to you!!

What annoys you about your other half. It can be anything..... don't say nothing annoys me he/she is perfect :gag:. No one wants to read about perfect people :lol:. This is a light hearted sort of thread. It feels good to get it off your chest. :D.

Everything at the minute. They way he reads the telly mag as soon as he gets up, planning his nights tv.. GGRRRR !!! The way he lives in the telly whenever hes home... EVERY time he eats somethin he has to feed his clothes with it too... His constant snoring every damned night...if I ask him to make a cuppa he tells me he doesnt want one, so he doesnt have to make me one.... if I dont wash up after tea, they are still there at 10pm then he gets up to wash them (after much complaining by me!!) and starts ranting and raving that hes having to wash up at 10pm at night ??? Basically just breathing at the moment as well. ( I love him really..I think !!!) And the worst one I think for me is the way he picks his finger nails all flaming night, then when my back itches and I ask him to scratch it, he rips my back to shreds cos hes left all little sharp bits on his nails, then has the cheek to tell me its not him whats made the marks on my back. Silly man!!!! I really dont know how we managed to stay married for 28yrs. !!!!!

Archived