Things that annoy you about your OH!

Ok fairenough, but he could have waited in the van till hometime!

He knocks my routine when he is home!

I know just how you feel! My OH is a builder and if he gets rained off he comes home and spoils my day....it should be LAW that they wait in the van cos it might brighten up in a couple of hours:hihi:

Glad somebody knows what I on about!

He drives me insane, and he always greets me the same when he walks in with "put the kettle on love, i've been out in cold all day".

nnnnnnooo you aint mate you come home, so you can wait till about half 5 then have one!!

Not too many things but........ If he's ill its serious and should "look after" him but if im ill im mardy and a hyperchondriac!! Ratty when he's tired and yes passing wind, why do men do it all the time, its revolting, I dont want to breath in all the waste gases his body doesnt need! Yakkk

When he is sat watching the football... with the laptop on his knee... with his eyes closed half asleep. So I try and pinch the remote to change the channel or have a go on the laptop and he says he is listening to the football/using the laptop. Im thinking hang on, your half asleep, you struggle to both at the best of times?

When he is sat watching the football... with the laptop on his knee... with his eyes closed half asleep. So I try and pinch the remote to change the channel or have a go on the laptop and he says he is listening to the football/using the laptop. Im thinking hang on, your half asleep, you struggle to both at the best of times?

But isn't multitasking for most men sleeping and snoring at the same time?

Archived