Things that annoy you about your OH!

1. He always wants to talk/ask questions when I am watching MY programmes, but, heaven forbid if I whisper while HIS programmes are on.

2. The speed at which he drinks a cup of coffee, and then wants another one, even before I have got half way down mine. I bought him a pint pot so it would last longer, but he won't use it.

3. When he does a crossword puzzle, he is always asking me for some help, what a word means, or how to spell it. He is the one doing the puzzle for heavens sake!

4. He is such a noisy eater! he gobbles his food down, smacks his lips and slurps his drink.

I could think of loads more!

In spite of all this, he has got lots of good points too!:love:

1. He always wants to talk/ask questions when I am watching MY programmes, but, heaven forbid if I whisper while HIS programmes are on.

2. The speed at which he drinks a cup of coffee, and then wants another one, even before I have got half way down mine. I bought him a pint pot so it would last longer, but he won't use it.

3. When he does a crossword puzzle, he is always asking me for some help, what a word means, or how to spell it. He is the one doing the puzzle for heavens sake!

4. He is such a noisy eater! he gobbles his food down, smacks his lips and slurps his drink.

I could think of loads more!

In spite of all this, he has got lots of good points too!:love:

Oh good god, do we have the same partner?! Is his excuse with the bigger cup that 'its cold when its near the bottom'?

Wallop him o'er head with the puzzle book/mag next time, my hate is when he asks me what something means or how to spell something yet hes sat on the computer with google staring him in the face. WTF?

Archived