Things that annoy you about your OH!

1. He breathes.

2. He breathes too loud.

I know this...

- His cough. His morning cough. God I could slap him when he starts with that. especially if I dont have to be up early that morning

-the way he is incapable of getting his clothes out in one go, on the day Im in work late- he goes to wardrobe, gets out shirt.. takes it to the landing... comes back..gets out tie..takes it to the landing.. comes back..goes to drawer for socks.. takes them to the landing.. comes back.. goes to drawer for boxers..takes them to landing.. (at this point my blood is boiling) comes back.. (and when theres the 'big light' on, on the landing, you may aswell just get up aswell. ). ''shall I leave you to sleep?'' :huh:

nightly tv ritual.. he reads the tv book.. even though he knows what time deal or no deal is on, followed by star trek.. all of which he's seen a million times already :mad:

and I think the thing that annoys me more than anything, is that I cant be mad at him.. when hes done something massively annoying and irritating.. he does 'this face' and as much as I want to be mad.. I cant!!

When he never ever puts the house phone back on the stand... leaves it to run the battery down for no reason just so its at the side of him. The way he sits in the middle of the 2 seater, but hes ' right up to the end ' forget the massive pillow he insists on leaning his bingo wings on :rant: The way he drinks a pint of fizzy pop and does a disgusting burp right at the side of me and grins. How he insists on telling me when hes taking a dump, saying ' Oooo back in abit gonna drop kids off at pond be a while ' and even if I say to him - theres no loo roll down/up stairs, he still goes to that toilet then shouts me to pass him some from the other toilet! How he takes his laptop to the toilet with him, what the hell is that about?! How he will sign into msn on his own laptop and have a convo with me even though im sat 3ft away from him on the other sofa :suspect: How he insists he's staaaaaaaaaaaarving, wasting away if he hasnt eaten his tea by 6pm, even though he'll then leave most of it 'for later' but then puts it in the microwave to go all wrinkly and dry then bins it. The way he will chuck his clothes to the top of the stairs.... but not in the basket they landed at the side of....

We've managed 4 years though (on and off, cause im forever getting mad at him!) then again, I suppose ive got my own faults :lol:

When he never ever puts the house phone back on the stand... leaves it to run the battery down for no reason just so its at the side of him. The way he sits in the middle of the 2 seater, but hes ' right up to the end ' forget the massive pillow he insists on leaning his bingo wings on :rant: The way he drinks a pint of fizzy pop and does a disgusting burp right at the side of me and grins. How he insists on telling me when hes taking a dump, saying ' Oooo back in abit gonna drop kids off at pond be a while ' and even if I say to him - theres no loo roll down/up stairs, he still goes to that toilet then shouts me to pass him some from the other toilet! How he takes his laptop to the toilet with him, what the hell is that about?! How he will sign into msn on his own laptop and have a convo with me even though im sat 3ft away from him on the other sofa :suspect: How he insists he's staaaaaaaaaaaarving, wasting away if he hasnt eaten his tea by 6pm, even though he'll then leave most of it 'for later' but then puts it in the microwave to go all wrinkly and dry then bins it. The way he will chuck his clothes to the top of the stairs.... but not in the basket they landed at the side of....

We've managed 4 years though (on and off, cause im forever getting mad at him!) then again, I suppose ive got my own faults :lol:

Don't forget the fact he breathes ;).

Don't forget the fact he breathes ;).

Paah. Yeah trust me, ive hovered with that pillow a million times... ;)

Oh, the way he sighs all the time - why why why? Im sorry that our child has decided to sit in the way of you but stop sighing at him. How he complains after work every day about how crap his job is... but never does anything to sort that out. How he complains that I do 'nowt' but if he actually opens his eyes, he will see that ive been out working, come home with a child who insists on annoying me, done 3 loads of washing, dried the wet stuff, washed his breakfast pots, cooked tea, hoovered the house, changed the bedding, bathed the boy/fed/settled down for the night, and im now having 10 minutes 'me time'... yet I do nothing. Oh how hes so perfect!

Paah. Yeah trust me, ive hovered with that pillow a million times... ;)

Oh, the way he sighs all the time - why why why? Im sorry that our child has decided to sit in the way of you but stop sighing at him. How he complains after work every day about how crap his job is... but never does anything to sort that out. How he complains that I do 'nowt' but if he actually opens his eyes, he will see that ive been out working, come home with a child who insists on annoying me, done 3 loads of washing, dried the wet stuff, washed his breakfast pots, cooked tea, hoovered the house, changed the bedding, bathed the boy/fed/settled down for the night, and im now having 10 minutes 'me time'... yet I do nothing. Oh how hes so perfect!

And you're stuck with him for better or worse... till death do you part, best get that pillow at the ready ;).

Archived