Le Bistro in Wentworth opinions ?

Playpen

Wentworth = place where people go and show off their latest car / clothes / accessory / lover

For a place that is so expensive to live there it really is strange. Little houses on a busy road that cost a fortune.

you walk into one of the pubs there and if you arent a local or dripping with money then you get treated with distain.

One pub is nice in the summer with the field and play area at the back but the other... oh dear (people who have been know which i mean)

On topic though, never been to the resturant so cant pass comment but just backing up Wilf's statement.

and no i dont live in harley but grew up in Rawmarsh just up road

Originally posted by sheffbag

One pub is nice in the summer with the field and play area at the back but the other... oh dear (people who have been know which i mean)

I prefer that other pub tbh, the owners aren't locals and so they're always really friendly to us. It's just the locals in there....

Wilf

Well we weren't made unwelcome by any of the locals last night ! Either in the Rock or Le Bistro.

Food there was good, restaurant had a good atmosphere. Felt abosolutely stuffed at the end of it tho', portions were on generous side but would have been nice to have had longer between them.

Pretty good overall.

I also live in harley, I am now intrigued who you are BrainThrust. Do you live near the factory.

And by the way, the owner of the Bistro lives in Harley and drives a rather large Lexus 4x4 and has a hot bath in her back garden. So if you wanna make her even richer carry on going to the Bistro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

We went last night and the food was AMAZING!!! There was about 20 of us and the service was spot on. Food came out without too much of a wait and was gorgeous, cant recommend it enough. We had 4 courses for 16.50, apparently it's a special price mon - thurs. Just wondered if anyone else had been and what they thought?

Archived