Smoking ban killed the boozers

So in effect they waive their rights to a safe working environment. I can see that getting passed though parliment.

If sally is right (and I am sure she is, its just that I am a non smoker so wouldnt know) then they go out for a fag anyway :roll:

You will know when im using internet explorer my spelling suddenly improvs from D- to A+ :hihi:

LMAO same here. I tend to go into text typing and shorten stuff or spell it how it sounds.....:hihi:......I've saved a chair for you next to me in the corner you just need to put you hat on its the one like mine with the letter D on it :hihi: :hihi:

LMAO same here. I tend to go into text typing and shorten stuff or spell it how it sounds.....:hihi:......I've saved a chair for you next to me in the corner you just need to put you hat on its the one like mine with the letter D on it :hihi: :hihi:

Sounds like my Spanish teacher, he used to make us wear one of those if we spoke English out of the "taped box" round his desk lmao :hihi:

I didn't usually get it though it was usually the headmasters office for me :hihi:

Of course the real test would be to lift the ban and see if the pubs fill up again, but thats not going to happen. I have to say I'm confused as to where the thousands of non-smokers, who claimed they would go out much more if smoking was banned, have dissapeared to.

Archived