Union Carbide site off claywheels lane

fox20thc

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by metalman

Just as a matter of interest, what is the Black Path mentioned in the article you're linking to?

It sounds very sinister, like something out of Twin Peaks.

:hihi:

Well its a path...

and its very black.

Actually its a path that runs down the side of Winn Gardens by the wednesday training ground avalanche and is quite badly lit. As this is the proposed route to a footbridge over the river the planners are proposing to make it safe, light and bright and pleasant to the eye.

Originally posted by metalman

Just as a matter of interest, what is the Black Path mentioned in the article you're linking to?

It sounds very sinister, like something out of Twin Peaks.

I was going to ask that too!

"You baiten't be from round ere or ye wouldn't have strayed onto ye ole black path"

... and so on.

Hi,

I'm new to sheffield forum - actually joined just 'cos I thought some of you would be interested to know that this development is not all on 'Brown Field site' .... there is a plan to demolish some residential properties and the residents of these didn't know anything about the public consultation meetings- strange eh?

And they call it 'Beeley Wood Susutainable community development' well they don't seem to be sustaining our community!

Archived