Motorways, "middle lane hoggers" ?

Very wrong.

Whatever speed they are doing, whether it's 50, 70 or 90, they should keep to the left hand lane unless overtaking.

If you can't understand that, don't get behind the wheel of a car. Please.

If you go and stand on almost any motorway bridge in this country you will see 3 lanes of moving traffic, are you seriously saying that all that traffic should try to cram into one lane?

If you go and stand on almost any motorway bridge in this country you will see 3 lanes of moving traffic, are you seriously saying that all that traffic should try to cram into one lane?
I am saying that if the lane to the left of you is clear and you are not in the process of overtaking something, you're in the wrong lane.

As one of those 'prats' who come up your rear end flashing you when you are actually doing the speed limit, I am not flashing to tell you you are going too slow, I am flashing to tell you that you are in the wrong lane.

I usually travel in lane one at night (even at 70mph) and object to having to cross two motorway lanes to lane three and then back again to lane one just because you cannot be arsed to drive in the correct lane! :rolleyes:

John X

Hear hear a good point well made.